Vinifera Wine Bar & Bistro is a contemporary, urban-chic restaurant, dark wood accented with glass and metal finishes mixed with warm leather and cool fabrics. Vinifera’s fresh and inviting atmosphere is guaranteed to uplift your spirit. The tabletops are uncluttered and adorned with modern yet sophisticated...
Exquisite Reston Wedding Venues
Start your lives together with a perfect day at our unique Reston wedding venue. Let The Westin Reston Heights host your family and friends in an atmosphere of calm and comfort, just the way you've imagined it. Rest easy knowing that all the details have been considered. From an inspiring venue to the small elegant touches, you will be delighted with your wedding at our Reston venue.
Vinifera Private Dining Room
Experience our elegant Vinifera Private Dining Room, the perfect setting for a warm gathering of family and friends. Our private dining room seats 30 to 50 guests comfortably accompanied by gorgeous chandeliers. Delight and entertain guests outside with adjacent patio access featuring a pergola and a fire pit.
Allow our wedding specialists to custom design specialty menus and enchant your guests with an array of tempting delights, tailored to your tastes and traditions. Choose from our customized reception menu or our Vinifera seasonal menu. We also offer kosher menu options and outdoor catering for an al fresco dining experience.
The Westin Reston Heights is perfectly situated in the middle of everything Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. has to offer. Our hotel is located just minutes from Dulles International Airport and approximately 20 minutes from downtown Washington D.C. Experience all of the great things to do in Reston, historic downtown Washington D.C., Georgetown, Old Town Alexandria, or the Virginia Wine Country located in the Hill Country's charming towns.
Whether you are looking for a traditional South Asian wedding, Kosher wedding options, or an LGBT friendly wedding venue, let our wedding specialists do the work in tailoring your special day to fit all your needs.
Special Arrangements for the Bride and Groom
- Complimentary wedding night suite
- White floor-length linens and coordinating napkins
- Menu tasting for up to four guests with confirmed booking
- Custom wedding website where guests can book sleeping rooms and RSVPs can be monitored
- Starwood Preferred Planner points applicable towards honeymoon stays
- Complimentary Dulles Airport hotel shuttle service for all overnight guests
- One Starpoint® for every $1 spent toward the event
- Weddings over $10,000 include a wedding cake from Amphora Bakery
- Hold your wedding during January, February or November and enjoy a duet entrée – two protein choices for the price of beef.
*Service charge and sales tax apply.