The Westin Reston Heights wants to create your perfect Bar or Bat Mitzvah celebration. Our event specialists will bring all elements of your celebration to life including your Mitzvah ceremony, reception, overnight guest rooms, and breakfast the next day. Our elegant event space, attentive staff, and creative cuisine will create an event to remember.
Already have a Mitzvah venue? Experience The Westin Reston's ideal location and unique restaurant and wine bar when you reserve a room block for you and your Mitzvah guests.
With our elegant event spaces, we will help you celebrate the Bar or Bat Mitzvah of your dreams. For parties from 30 to 90 people, our professional planners will work by your side to help you select the best space for your event. Each of our four flexible meeting rooms is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, comfortable and stylish furnishings, and plenty of extras. Share this special day with family and friends, and create an event to remember.
Our culinary team will exceed your expectations by creating an innovative menu for you and your guests. Every last detail from menus to plating will be attended to for a seamless dining experience.
Accommodations & Amenities
Your guests can receive special rates on overnight accommodations when you reserve a room block for your Mitzvah. Our guest rooms feature the plush Westin Heavenly® Bed, coffee/tea maker with Starbucks coffee, a 37" flat panel television, a mini fridge, and upgraded bathroom amenities.
Guests can also enjoy our great hotel amenities like our heated indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center,Gear Lending with New Balance®, and restaurant, Vinifera Bistro. The Westin Reston Heights is also located adjacent to the Reston National Golf Course for those who would like to play a round on the green.
Mitzvah Package Inclusions
- Extensive hors d’oeuvres hour featuring butler‐passed and display hors d’oeuvres
- 5 hours of open bar serving name brand liquor, beer & wine for adults
- A Suite or two complimentary guest rooms on the evening of your event
- Spacious dance floor
- Complimentary menu tasting for up to six to finalize your menu
- Challah & Kosher wine for Motzi
- Newly renovated banquet space with modern decor
- Floor length linens
- Thorough & personalized event detailing
- Vendor referrals (upon request)
- Reduced guest room rates for out of town guests (with room block)
- Gift table, name card table
- Easel for sign‐in board
- Service charge and sales tax are INCLUDED in our menu pricing!
Starwood Preferred Guest®
Host your event with us and earn bonus Starpoints to help pay for a relaxing week-end away. Receive your points right away so you can start planning! Earn one bonus Starpoint for every dollar contracted in food and beverage and room rental (if any), maximum of 100,000.